The first and second prize and audience award winners of the Goodmesh Concours 2020 and 2021 will all perform together in one celebratory concert on February 26th in the Vondelkerk Amsterdam. On the programme:
- Violinist Charlotte Spruit (Netherlands) and painter Jérémie Queyras (France)
- Drag baritone Nina Naï, pianist Yorgos Ziavras and art directors Olympia Lazaridou and Georgios Iatrou (Greece)
- Violist Muriel Razavi and dancer Raha Nejad (Germany/Iran)
- Pianist Suejin Jung (South Korea), video artist Qi Lu and dancer Jada German (USA)
- Contemporary ensemble Sketch351, composer Nuno Lobo and video artist Pedro Lobo (Portugal)
- Baritone Johannes Fritsche, pianist Manon Parmentier and puppeteer/actor Emilien Truche (Germany)
The Goodmesh Concours inspires artists from different art forms to create unique interdisciplinary performances together. Candidates were asked to combine music with another form as well as use the theme ‘Expectations versus Reality’ (2021) and ‘Body Respect’ (2020).