Subscribe to The Strad
Since its launch in 1890, the magazine has brought its readers the best features, comment and analysis on all issues of interest to string teachers, players, students, instrument makers and enthusiasts. Authoritative, trusted and influential, The Strad keeps readers informed about the latest news, ground-breaking research and techniques in all aspects of playing and making stringed instruments through its print and digital platforms.
Subscribers benefit from:
- Twelve issues a year in *print and online as digital editions
- Special supplements including Accessories, Cremona, String Courses (international short courses for players and makers) and Degrees
- Online archive of digital editions back to January 2010
- Unlimited access to all premium online content at thestrad.com
- *Two posters a year showcasing exemplary instruments from the great makers of the past
- *The Strad Directory: the essential guide for the string music industry, with global listings for businesses, artisans and organisations
*Print issues, posters and The Strad Directory are only included in the print + online package.